August 7, 2008

Kristine & Mark: Engaged!

Jona invited me to go along with her on this engagement shoot and of course I agreed! I knew the minute I saw Kristine and Mark that it would be a great shoot. I also thought it was cute (and worth mentioning) that Kristine picked out Mark's clothes and they matched perfectly! Look closely and you will see some pink details in the plaid cuff of Mark's shirt. Adorable! Of course I love the pink. Anyway, here are some of my favorite photos from that day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: