October 24, 2008

Michelle

What a beauty! Michelle is a stunning bride - I told her that she reminds me of Jennifer Garner at certain angles! Jona and I loved photographing her. I feel so blessed that I get to meet so many beautiful brides! :)
















A few people passing by saw how beautiful Michelle looked and asked if they could have a picture too!



































Funny story behind this last photo...Jona was "fluffing" the veil for Michelle and she accidentally pulled it out! It made for a great photo op. :)

2 comments:

Jona Blackwell said...

I cant get over, how beautiful she is! and I see Jennifer Garner, in these pictures, alot!

Great job!

Jocelynilla said...

Whoa!
I see the Jennifer Garner angles--I also see a Jessica Simpson angle, and also the gorgeous Latina lady from CSI: Miami (can't remember her name) :P

LOVE the bamboo shots!!!!