December 16, 2008

Grace & Joe: Engaged! San Francisco!

I've been so excited to post Grace & Joe's engagement photos! I had the opportunity to photograph them in San Francisco, California and it was so much fun! I love San Francisco and I can't wait to go back. There's so many areas to go to, and they were all beautiful! I had a hard time choosing which photos to post on the blog (I have so many!) but here are some of my favorites. Enjoy, and congratulations to Grace & Joe! :)


They're so cute and happy together! :)





















































Thanks Ivan for taking this photo of me ;).

























^ LOVE this one!






















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! these photos make me so happy :) you rock, sharon!

Anonymous said...

THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY TOOOOO :) hahahah. SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

awww...sharon, these pictures are SO PRETTY!!! =) u have to come back for our after session!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! THese BLOW ME AWAY they are so gorgeous! Every.last.one.of.them!
Sharon, you are one talented photog!!! And Grace & Joe are the most adorable subjects, which doesn't hurt!
FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

OK seriously!!
My favorite engagement session EVER! I miss you already!

Michelle said...

omg! soooooo cute!!! my favs are the ones of them on the beach and the bridge is in the background!

Yoshi said...

Just had to comment because these pictures are AWESOME! The locations are fantastic. This is seriously one of the best engagements shoots I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharon! The pictures came out great! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

my face hurts from smiling - too cute! :D

Anonymous said...

oh WOW! love them!! and joe and grace, too cute :) can't wait for wedding pics! keke ;)

Anonymous said...

holy crap. i went to high school with grace, small world. congrats grace!