September 8, 2008

Carolyn & Jimmy's After Session!

One of my favorite parts of a wedding is when I get the bride and groom to myself and take photos of just the two of them. Imagine how excited I was to have a whole portrait session with Jimmy and Carolyn in their wedding attire! Jona and I had the chance to do an after session with these two lovebirds and it was awesome! Thanks again to the newlyweds for doing this!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jimmy decided to take a picture of me with his new iPhone. I'm jealous...maybe someday I'll get one too :).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



4 comments:

Jocelynilla said...

Awww! No other word but gorgeous! Even their smiles match.
I like how Jimmy looks like he's trying not to smirk in the serious shot. And how going to your blog lifts my mood no matter how sucky the day!

Kin said...

Pictures == Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'M BLIND!!! THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

aw, beautiful! you did such a wonderful job! too bad i'm not getting married anytime soon! keke ;)