September 17, 2008

Natalie!

Jona and I absolutely LOVE Natalie! She is beautiful inside and out! I remember thinking that Natalie had such a pretty smile at her engagement session - she and Justin are so cute together! Stay tuned for their wedding photos coming soon! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite of the day - I love classic black and white photos!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Jocelynilla said...

So elegant! I love how the pink flowers bring out her peaches n cream complexion