June 22, 2008

Kellie & Gabriel

Let me just start off by saying that Kellie and Gabriel were one of the sweetest couples I have ever met. It made photographing their wedding so enjoyable - and I guess the fact that everything was extremely beautiful helped a little. :)
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography

During the first dance at weddings, I love capturing the look on their faces...but Kellie and Gabriel were so in love that they had the sweetest expressions in EVERY picture. You think I'm kidding? Check out the ones below...
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography

I adore colored lights against the walls...it adds so much to the pictures!
sharonnicolephotography

I think you can see why I had such a hard time picking my favorites...:)
sharonnicolephotography

Ok, I'll give you a break from the mushy-love stuff and show you how happy Gabe was before he threw the garter...
sharonnicolephotography

I can't resist posting a couple more! Here they are in the spotlight.
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography

Jona, thanks for taking me to San Antonio with you for this awesome wedding! :)

No comments: