June 17, 2008

Marie & Steven

Marie and Steven were married at the Four Seasons downtown and I had the opportunity to assist the amazing Gia of Red Fly Photography. Gia is actually the one who helped me get started in the very beginning of my second shooting career. It's been a year since I started! I can't believe it - time has flown by. Thanks so much Gia for inviting me along again!

Anyway...enough about me...here are a few of my favorite pictures:
Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


Sharon Nicole Photography


No comments: