June 10, 2008

Kelley

I wanted to do some fun, colorful portraits for Kelley and I knew exactly where to take her! Our friend Grace came too - I am going to post her pictures soon as well, so keep a lookout! I love vibrant colors and polka dots (which is pretty obvious from my new logo) so I love how these came out! Congrats to Kelley who just graduated from UT with a degree in Social Work! I've known her since we were wee little kids and we had tea parties with our Cabbage Patch Dolls. She's such a great friend to me and I'm glad I got to take these pictures! Thanks Kelley for being a great model! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Jona Blackwell said...

I LOVE your logo! Great Photoshoot...