July 8, 2008

Andy & Angela

Andy and Angela are married! Their wedding was at the Wildflower Center this past Saturday and it was beautiful! I could not be happier for the two of them and I loved seeing the day unfold.
Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela

Putting on a wedding dress always takes a lot of help!
Andy&Angela

On the other hand...the guys get ready pretty fast. Then they just chill out and relax. Lucky them!
Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela

The groomsmen with Pastor Gaylord - praying before the ceremony.
Andy&Angela

Getting MARRIED!! :)
Andy&Angela

Andy's father...I love this shot.
Andy&Angela

Here's a photo of Andy and Angela praying during the ceremony...I just loved the candlelight!
Andy&Angela

Cobbler with a hilarious topper :).
Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela

Haha...I just had to post this one. Andy...you should know that I will catch everything! :P Okay, on to a few more couple shots...
Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela
I loved seeing how happy they were! Their smiles lit up the camera all night.
Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela

Andy&Angela

Who knew Andy's dad could dance? :)
Andy&Angela


Andy&Angela

The end! Congratulations again to both of you! Thanks so much for letting me be part of your day.

2 comments:

Jona Blackwell said...

Woohoo! Go sharon! I LOVE THEM!

Unknown said...

perfect lighting on the praying picture :) and lovely ring shot, I like the shallow DoF.