July 21, 2008

Carolyn

Yay! I get to post Carolyn's bridals because she is MARRIED! Come back later for the wedding photos ;).

Carolyn is so beautiful inside and out! I met with Carolyn and Jona at the end of Carolyn's bridals on campus at UT. I'm sad I didn't get to go downtown with them (I had class...boo!), but check out Jona's blog for her awesome photos of Carolyn!
sharonnicolephotography

sharonnicolephotography
I borrowed this photo from Jona's blog...there's me on the ground! I think my resulting photo was worth it :).
sharonnicolephotography

sharonnicolephotography
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography

Carolyn looks so glamourous here...I love it. :)
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography
I hope Jona doesn't kill me for posting this photo of us, but I had to take a picture with her because we both wore yellow...completely unplanned. Maybe this should be our new uniform when we shoot bridals together. Just kidding! ;)

2 comments:

Jona Blackwell said...

Ahhh! I havent seen a picture of myself in forever. Don't we look soo cute in Yellow!

Anonymous said...

liar. you called each other up the night before and said "hey. lets wear yerrow."