July 2, 2008

Stacia & Joe

I think my jaw dropped the first time I saw Stacia's ring! It matches her beauty inside and out. Stacia is one of the sweetest brides I have ever met. Stacia & Joe are a great couple and they're surrounded by people that love them and love that they're together. It's weddings like these that remind me how blessed I am to be a wedding photographer. Thanks so much to Jona for bringing me along again! :)
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography

Stacia is also an interior designer, so I knew the room would be beautiful!
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography

Stacia, her sister, and her new sister in-law!
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


No comments: