July 30, 2008

Tiff

When my friend Bea asked me to do pictures of Tiff at her apartment, I was really excited! It's been awhile since I've hung out with them and I had a ton of fun. I found the white background to be clean and refreshing! It's a nice change from all of the colors I usually do! Tiff did great and she's actually wearing a bridesmaid dress that she bought for her friend's wedding next month. I've never done a bridesmaid shoot before....I wonder if anyone has! It was nice to take a break from the outside Texas heat (phew!). Thanks Tiff for letting me do your portraits and thanks Bea for inviting us to your place!
sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography


sharonnicolephotography
I guess I did end up finding a little color ;).

1 comment:

Jocelynilla said...

Aww, these are so pretty! I saw Tiff use one as her profile pic and thought it was GORGEOUS :) You have a great talent for bringing out a really joyful mood