July 28, 2008

Houston

As many of you know, I will be moving from Austin to Houston at the end of this year. One of the challenges I am expecting to face is finding new places in Houston to take pictures. Of course, I love finding new spots and finding beauty in all situations. That's part of my job and I love it! This weekend I had the opportunity to travel back to Houston and explore a new park downtown. But first...a few pictures of one of the many reasons I am moving back.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meet Ivan. He is my sweetheart of nearly two years and I am a very lucky girl! Ivan will be working in Houston and both of our families are from there, so I am happy to be close to them again!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ivan brought me chocolate covered pretzels last week. I LOVE chocolate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he pulls out a whole BOX of chocolate.

OK, on to the real reason I wrote this post...Houston! I really love Austin and its quirky charm, but Houston also holds a special place in my heart because that is where I grew up. Ivan brought me to this park on Friday afternoon and I decided to test out how well it would photograph. It was too last minute to find a couple to model...so I used a tripod and got some shots of us!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He laughs at me...a lot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We love to jump.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One normal picture! Anyway, if you are in Houston and thinking about having me as your photographer, have no fear! Just because I have been in Austin doesn't mean you have to come to Austin to have fun photos. I like to think that I can do them anywhere! I am looking forward to discovering new locations all the time! Hello world! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya'll are so cute :-P hehe i like the jumping ones!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm...chocolate...*drooooool*