July 5, 2008

Michael & Apphia

Michael and Apphia are two of my favorite people...but I guess I am a little biased because Michael is my older brother! Apphia is awesome and they are a great match. They're not engaged...yet... (I don't want rumors to spread from this post!), but they wanted to do some pictures together and since I am such a good little sister, I agreed to take them downtown for a little bit. Thanks you two for coming up from Houston to visit me! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

petite afee said...

THANK YOU for taking our pictures. You were the perfect hostess in Austin. Can't wait to see you in Houston next week! :) <3, apphia

jason wang said...

hi, my name is jason wang. i recently got engaged to Michael and Apphia's friend Julia Wong.

We're looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding on May 23, 2009.

Are you interested?

Sharon Nicole said...

Yes! Of Course! :) Jason, check your facebook messages!

Unknown said...

you actually made apphia look great! now that's tallent, sharon.